- Sort all vouchers in the same direction, without folding or stapling them.
- Make sure you don't write anything on the encrypted area at the bottom of the ticket in order to ensure a correct machine reading.
- Attach the stamp of your business, as a proof that the vouchers belong to you, and verify the different face values of the vouchers.
- Fill in the voucher submission form available on our website and on your Merchant Space. Keep a copy as a proof.
- Send it by registered letter to Edenred –Reimbursement, Vorstlaan 165/B9, 1160 Brussels. Or use our secure collecting service to ensure the correct transfer ** and the reimbursement within the 8 business days (20€ per collection). Contact partners-BE@edenred.com, mentioning your VAT-number and the pick-up address, to activate this service. More info.
* Edenred is not responsible for any theft or loss when returning tickets in any manner other than by the secure collecting service.
Paper vouchers are reimbursed up to three months after their expiry date. After this period, vouchers are no longer refunded. So make sure you send them back to us regularly!