Ticket EcoCheque aims to promote sustainable purchases and/or services with environmental objectives as specified in the Royal Decree of 20/05/2009. The National Labour Council regularly reviews the official list of products and services that may be purchased with Ticket EcoCheque. See the complete list here.
NEWS! With the adoption of a new energy scale for household appliances at a European level, the energy labels A***, A** and A* up to D have now disappeared and been replaced with the simpler categories A, B, C, D, E, F, G.
You may therefore accept Ticket EcoCheque for the following appliance categories:
- All electrical appliances with the European energy label 2021:
- Fridges and deep freezers: category A, B, C or D;
- Dishwasher: category A, B or C;
- Washing machine and washer-dryer: only category A;
- Televisions and screens: category A, B, C, D or E.
- Appliances which do not yet have the new European energy label: only A+, A++ and A+++
- NEWS! Light sources: A, B, C, D and those placed on the market before 01 September 2021 which only have the European energy label of classes A + or A ++ until 28 February 2023
- NEWS! Agricultural and horticultural products, sold in a short circuit by holders of the Recht van bij de boer license or Direct from the farm, approved by VLAM and APAQ-W
- Subscription to a collective allotment
- Trees and plants
- All products intended specifically for garden maintenance (excluding peat and phytopharmaceutical products not meeting the applicable European Regulations)
- All non-motorised or electric gardening tools (including their battery(ies))
- All products and services focused specifically on saving water and energy
- All products and services for home insulation (thermal and acoustic)
- All products operating exclusively on renewable energy or allowing the generation of renewable energy
- All bikes, speed-pedelecs, autopeds, scooters, monocycles, hoverboards, with or without an electric motor and all electric mopeds & accessories
- Public transport (except for commuter subscriptions), coach, as well as shared transport without a driver
- Eco-driving lessons
- All accessories and subscriptions for charging stations for electrical vehicles
All tourist infrastructures located in Belgium with the Green Key label.
- All products except appliances driven by non-electric motors
- All electrical appliances with the energy label as defined under “low-consumption electrical appliances"
- All small electrical appliances
All product repairs except for appliances fitted with a non-electric motor.
For more information
To find out more about Ticket EcoCheque and in which cases they apply to your activity, you can download and print our Ticket EcoCheque communication and training materials. It will all be clear in an instant!