Since 1 August 2021, more retailers are now able to accept Consumption Voucher Edenred, as set out in the Belgian Royal Decree of 29/07/2021.
You can accept Consumption Voucher Edenred in electronic format on the Edenred card as well as in paper format. if you are in one of the following sectors:
- Retail shops that offer goods in the customer’s physical presence, including repair services
- Cinemas and cultural establishments that are recognised, approved or subsidised by the relevant authority
- Swimming pools, gyms, bowling halls and sports associations for which there is a federation that is recognised, approved or subsidised by the Communities or which belong to one of the national federations
- Well-being centres: massage, sauna, sunbed, hammam, etc.
- Hair salons and beauty parlours, for manicures or non-medical pedicures, tattoo shops, etc.
- Driving schools
If you manage an establishment in one of these sectors and would like a helping hand in restarting your business, consumption vouchers are made for you! Join the network in just a few easy clicks.