Who can accept the consumption voucher?

You can accept payments with Edenred Consumption Voucher for any kind of purchase in the following sectors

  1. Hospitality (hotels, restaurants, bars and cafés)
  2. Culture (establishments recognized, approved or subsidized by the competent authority)
  3. Sport (sports associations for which there is a federation recognized or subsidized by the Communities or belonging to one of the national federations)
  4. Smalls companies which have had to close for at least one month and which are compliant with the conditions defined by article 15/1, §1 of the Company Code, in detail: small companies are companies with legal personality which, on the balance sheet date of the last closed financial year, are not subsidiary company and do not exceed more than one of the following limits:

    - number of employees, as an annual average: 10;

    - annual turnover, excluding tax on added value added: 700,000 euros;

    - balance sheet total: EUR 350,000.

If you are responsible for an establishment in one of these sectors, the consumption voucher is made for you!

You can accept it for any service! Indicate it visibly with this poster!

Consult the Royal Decree for the text in its entirety.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.