A close cooperation with the experts of the National Bank has allowed us to develop sophisticated protection systems that avoid any effort of forgery. A few examples:
- Hold the cheques under a UV lamp: you will see that there are fluorescent fibers in the print and the paper because of the use of fluorescent ink.
- If you hold the cheques against the light and look at them, you will see the watermark: a motif that is incorporated in the paper mass.
- Look at the cheque in detail, you will find other security measures: the guilloches (graphic motifs consisting of interrupted, wavy and crossed lines), the microforms, ...
- Put your fingers on the logo, you will feel the relief printing.
- The individual numbering of the cheques allows to identify each cheque with an optical or magnetic scanner and allows you to trace its track.
For this reason, please make sure you don't write anything on the encrypted area at the bottom of the voucher in order to ensure a correct machine reading.
Article is closed for comments.