What is the reimbursement term for Edenred Consumption Voucher?

Refund of paper Consumption Voucher are made by bank transfer within the 5 working days

To do so, simply return your Consumption Voucher with the duly completed submission form

N.B.: Paper tickets are reimbursed up to three months after their expiry date. After this period, the tickets are no longer refunded. Make sure to send them back to us regularly!

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.