By integrating Ticket Restaurant in Uber Eats, your customer can pay for the order in full (including delivery fees) with Ticket Restaurant or partially if their balance is too low. They can then complete the transaction with another payment method if necessary.
The amount paid with Ticket Restaurant will be transferred to you in the total Ticket Restaurant payment on the second working day after the transaction, with the deduction of the usual contribution percentage. On your reimbursement statement, you will be able to see which part of the payment concerns transactions via Uber Eats and which part took place in your actual establishment.
Uber Eats will invoice its commission on the total order amount according to the usual contractual conditions. Uber Eats will also be responsible for refunding the amount of the additional payment.
- In your MyEdenred merchant area, you will find all the transactions you have performed on Uber Eats, just like the other types of Edenred transactions. .
- On the Uber Eats platform, go to ‘Transactions’ then ‘Payments’.
As a restaurant owner, you must:
- Be a member of the Edenred Ticket Restaurant acceptance network
- Have a virtual terminal (Webauth) connected to Uber Eats
- Give your consent for payment with Ticket Restaurant directly on the Uber Eats platform by ticking the relevant box in the ‘payments’ section
If you are not yet a member of the Ticket Restaurant acceptance network, please contact our sales team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.