A close cooperation with the experts of the National Bank has allowed us to develop sophisticated protection systems that avoid any effort of forgery. A few examples :
- Hold the cheques under a UV lamp : you will see that there are fluorescent fibers in the print and the paper because of the use of fluorescent ink.
- If you hold the cheques against the light and look at them, you will see the watermark : a motif that is incorporated in the paper mass.
- Look at the cheque in detail, you will find other security measures : the guilloches (graphic motifs consisting of interrupted, wavy and crossed lines), the microforms,...
- Put your fingers on the logo, you will feel the relief printing.
- The individual numbering of the cheques allows to identify each cheque with an optical or magnetic scanner and allows you to trace its track.